Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Another Retro Redux Shrug



Hi All...this is my first post on this KAL. I hope to have more pics once I can get my blog together. Here's my Retro Redux Shrug. It is a surprise gift for my Aunt, whose in her 70's. She was looking through Lace Style and saw the shrug. She had mentioned how much she liked it and would like to have one...hint, hint. Since she lives outside of Washington, D.C. and doesn't get to come home (TN) often, I thought this would be a very nice gift for her. I had fun knitting this and it took about a week to make. I hope to make a few more with different yarns. I saw the yarn at JoAnn's and decided to try it out. I thought it was a nice soft yarn, holds it shape well and easy on my hands. I haven't been able to find any info on this yarn from anyone else who has used it before. If you have used this before, what were your thoughts on this yarn. Anyway, happy knitting.



Yarn: Moda Dea Washable Wool



Color: 4418 - Real Teal

No comments: